Stay Hygienic – Stay Safe
Decontamination of all surfaces is what we specialise in and now with the global pandemic of the Corona Virus (Covid -19) SDS finds itself doing what it does best….Decontaminating all harmfull pathogens.
Sanitising yourselves, your homes, your place of work and yours closest to you has become the norm. Your safety and the health of others is mandatory but not something that has to break the bank. You are only as safe as the person next to you. As an employer your obligation is to ensure that you are kept safe and in so doing maintaining a sanitation code in the work place for your employees. Employees in turn have the responsibility to ensure they comply with all safety requirements to alleviate any risk of exposure.
Unfortunately the Corona Virus is quick to find the weakest link which in turn creates a devastating effect on the employer and employees. Resorting to a quick-fix through DIY or neglecting hygiene protocol can result in business closure as well as endangering those close to you.
Please use these tips and stay safe.
- Wear a mask in public places at all times. Do not cough or sneeze or you will get the death stare from those in close proximity.
- Sanitise your hands regularly and avoid touching your face.
- Maintain a 2m social distance and stay well clear of those not wearing masks.
- Only leave your safe zone (home) if it’s absolutely necessary.
- Be sure that your home and those closest maintain a hygienic ritual daily.
- Be sure that disinfectants you use are certified products.